Welcome to Athletic Mission
You may not know it, but how you move is an important part of your health, your performance, and your confidence. At Athletic Mission, we want to help you achieve efficient movement patterns that will allow you to excel on the baseball and softball field.
We are not your average baseball facility; and here's why:
- We are an instructional based membership facility.
- Our instructors are focus on results. We take the time to ask as many questions as possible and get to understand you as parents and players.
- Our instructors take an individualize approach to program development of each player
- Our instructors take the time reviewing assessments that tailors our teaching approach to your son/daughter athlete type.
- Our instructor focus on movement that allow you to maximize your potential as a hitter or thrower. We do not teach mechanics.
- Family-oriented, down the earth, and care, we employ an "open office" concept where players and their families are encouraged to ask questions and take an interactive role with their development.
Repetition is the key to consistency...Consistency is the key to success.
Now is the time to find out how Athletic Mission can further your development. Please feel free to contact our office and schedule an evaluation. We look forward to meeting you and we're excited for the opportunity partner up with you in your journey to becoming a great player.
Timing and Sequence of The Swing (Drills Inside)
Get instant access to our corrective strategies for improving the timing and sequence of your swing. Drills inside!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
My son is small. It is amazing the power he is hitting the ball now. Before Athletic Mission he always hit the ball to first base with no power. Now he hits everything up the middle and to the outfield. We have only been going to Athletic Mission for 8 months and it is unbelievable the difference. Cannot wait to see where we go from here. I highly recommend Athletic Mission to anyone I talk to when it comes to baseball. Thanks Geoff and Athletic Mission for all you do.Aaron Maple
We were looking for a long term solution and we knew that's what Athletic Mission was about. The long term approach is nice, this isn’t a ‘let me throw you a bucket of baseball make a quick fix and send you on your way program’ It’s long term individualized constant evolving system to get you where you are today to where you want to be. The video analysis to allow my son to see what he is doing since he cannot quickly feel what he is doing is a huge added benefit. My son is more confidence then he has ever been and it’s because of Geoff and Athletic Mission. I highly recommend Athletic Mission is you are committed player and parent.Chris Brown
From the first time I met with Geoff, I quickly realize how little I actually knew about the mechanics. I also quickly realize how much bad information is out there and being spread by instructors who have a the background in baseball that would lead most people to accept that they know what they are teaching and understand what they teach. I know Athletic Mission really cares and is fully invested in my son. My son probably knows more about the swing mechanics then most 12 year old and probably more than most coaches as well. We appreciate your time, effort, and investment in our son future. I highly recommend Athletic Mission to anyone who will listen to me.Bobby Qualls