The College Recruiting Process Part 2
Geoff Rottmayer explains the college recruiting process he uses with his guys. This process has saved parents, times, money and frustration throughout the process. In Part 2 we talk about the following:
- Making a Hot List: Based on your understanding of your current level of play, put together a list of programs you would like to play for.
- Make a video: Now that you have your hot list, it’s time to develop a skill video to send to coaches on your list.
- Sending Emails: You have your hot list and video, now its time to reach out to coaches.
- Am I Being Recruited? I am getting emails and letters from all of these colleges, does this mean I am being recruited?
- How to use visits? Understanding how to use your visits is important, as choosing a school is very important, so this visit will give you vibes.
- Scholarships: Now scholarship is coming in and it’s exciting, but what do I do now?
Facebook:Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter:Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram:The Baseball Awakening Podcast