The Baseball Process Way Part 2 with Walter Beede Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development. Guest Bio: Walter Beede is the founder of The Baseball Process. A company that is sole focus on help players and parents understand what it takes to go through the development process, the recruiting process, the draft process, and anything else that parents and the player often are left confused with baseball development. Summary: On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Walter Beede of The Baseball Process, where we talk about the many different understand that parents need to understand when it comes to their son development. Show Notes: In Part 2 of this Conversation Walter talks about:
- How a kid should know strength and weakness and the harm in playing competitive summer environment when not ready.
- How every year in highest school matters.
- How important the evaluation is in the whole scheme of things.
- Being careful what team you are playing and what the organization is about.
- Defining competitiveness.
- Making sure you are listening to the right people who will help in your development.
- The importance of the academic side of things.
- The importance of the passion side of things.
- and much more.