The 6th Tool - Pitch Recognition with Dr. Peter Fadde
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development.
Dr. Peter Fadde, founder of Game Sense Sports Pitch Recognition Software and author of the ebook The 6th Tool - Pitch Recognition.
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Dr. Peter Fadde of Game Sense Sports Software. We discussed his software games sense sports app and pitch recognition.
In this conversation Dr. Fadde talks about:
- How is the fascination with pitch recognition started?
- The thought process he had when he was going through this process.
- How we do not train kids to properly see the ball.
- Recognizing shapes, color, the spin of baseball.
- It takes time to build mental data based on pitches.
- What big leaguers are doing that we should be doing.
- It only takes 5 minutes to train and make a part of your routine.
- The Game Sense Sports Software and its objective.
- How important the first third window of picking the ball up is.
- The decision making process in picking baseball up early.
- Eliminating pitches to improve the odds of recognition.
- The role practice has and building the mental database.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org