Rockland Peak Performance Nunzio Signore
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Nunzio Signore, Owner and Operator of Rockland Peak Performance
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Nunzio, Owner and Operator of Rockland Peak Performance
Show Notes: In this conversation, Nunzio talks about:
- His starting into baseball as a strength and conditioning guy.
- The assessment process he takes off of his players through.
- The strength and conditioning process and how it will develop better movers on the hill.
- The role of the back foot in pitching.
- The role of the front leg and foot in pitching.
- How hip and shoulder is achieved.
- Why kids push the baseball.
- Developing velocity and the nay sayers.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: email@example.com