Goata Movement Systems with Gary Sheffler
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Gary Sheffler, owner of GLS Training Facility in Lousiana and Master Goata Coach
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Gary Sheffler
Show Notes: In this conversation, Gary talks about:
- The backstory of how Goata Movement System came to be.
- How it all got started with watching Michael Jordan walk.
- How traditional training train guys out of the Goata Pattern.
- What their Goata Assessment process looks like and what they are trying to accomplish.
- What their corrective process looks like.
- What is needed before they can get into the performance side of things.
- Baseball being a rotational sport and the need to train more into the the rotational movement.
- How we combat our sitting culture while trying to correct movements.
- How the Goata movement will clean up pitching and hitting mechanics.
- What the industry response has been with the Goata training principles.
- What the difference between, in-season- pre-season and off-season training.
- Some of Gary best resources.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: email@example.com