Embracing Failure with Lennox Cornwall
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Lennox Cornwall, Author of Embracing Failure.
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Lennox Cornwall and we talk about failure and embracing failure.
Show Notes: In this conversation, Lennox talks about:
- His story and the inspiration behind the book he wrote.
- Journalling and how valuable it can be.
- Habits that prevent us from being successful.
- Why we should shield kids from failure.
- Why people and kids are their worst enemy.
- Is fear the appreciate a response to failure?
- How comparing and trying to keep up is the worst thing you can do.
- Understanding that your why and passion is needed to get a past moment of failure.
- How one can take limitations and turn them into wins.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: email@example.com