A Talk With Former Big Leaguer Jeff Frye
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Jeff Frye – Former Big Leaguer for the Texas Rangers, Boston Red Soxs, Colorado Rockies, and Toronto Blue Jays.
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Jeff Frye,Former Big Leaguer for the Texas Rangers, Boston Red Soxs, Colorado Rockies, and Toronto Blue Jays.
Show Notes: In this conversation, Jeff talks about:
- His back ground in baseball.
- Where his ability to hit came from.
- High school and college days on the ball field.
- Life as a professional athletes.
- His approach while he is hitting.
- The difference between hitting and swinging.
- His routines to hitting.
- Middle infield and how exhausting it is.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: email@example.com