A Holistic Approach to Athletic Recovery
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Jason Papalio is a Professional Athletic Recovery Specialist.
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayersits down with Jason Papalio. We discuss his holistic approach to athletic recovery.
Show Notes: In this conversation, Jason talks about:
- His background in sports and how he got to into becoming a Professional Athletic Recovery Specialist.
- The process he uses to choose different exercise or protocol for different players.
- Being able to recognize mobility issues by seeing a guy play.
- The importance of doing balance work in rotation sports.
- How pain means something and that something needs to be done.
- The timeframe of a mobility program and getting results.
- Doing a little a lot is better than a lot a little.
- The importance of breathing.
- Incorporating visualization into your meditation therapy session.
- How your sleeping pattern can affect your recovery and athletic performance.
- The role of nutrition in Athletic Recovery.
- and more.
Facebook:Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast